Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Three Malaysian Owned Airliners Shot Down in Nine Months - False Flag?

December 31, 2014

When I first heard that only three, (then later six), bodies had been recovered (after an earlier claim of 40 by the Indonesian Air Force) and there was no floating luggage or identifiable debris, my false flag radar went off.  I also found it suspicious that one of the bodies was a Malaysian stewardess in uniform, about a one in twenty three chance, (or about 4%) assuming a crew of seven and 162 total passengers:

AirAsia has stated that there were 162 passengers on board: 156 Indonesians, one Singaporean, one Malaysian, one French, and three South Koreans.
Only 6 bodies have been recovered so far from the missing AirAsia flight, despite earlier claims of 40. Objects resembling parts of the plane, as well as what was thought to be the plane’s outline underwater, were seen in the search area.
The Indonesian navy initially said 40 bodies had been recovered, but the figure was later corrected. The plane itself has yet to be found.
One of the three bodies recovered on Wednesday morning was female dressed in a stewardess uniform .....

This crash could possibly have been due to an equipment failure, but if so, black boxes will eventually be recovered, or at least their signal detected.
Bingo.  Air Asia is a Malaysian owned airline.   The beeping of my false flag radar has now become deafening.
Three Malaysian owned airline crashes in a row should arouse suspicion, but how many people will even hear  the fact (in the mainstream media) that AirAsia is Malaysian owned?

So all three recent plane crashes were Malaysian owned airliners.  The black boxes were missing from the first one (MH 370), still impounded after five months by Dutch authorities on the second (MH 17) with only preliminary information released, and missing likely never to be recovered on the third (Air Asia).

20 Indonesian Air Force divers have already been dispatched to search for more bodies, the plane and the black boxes: 
Currently, at least 30 vessels, 15 planes, and seven choppers are looking for the AirAsia jet, Indonesian officials have stated. Most of the search is conducted by Indonesia, but Singapore, Malaysia and Australia are taking part as well.
Thailand is planning to join the search, while the US has sent a warship to help.

If nothing more is ever recovered to prove conclusively that this is the crash site of the missing AirAsia flight, I, for one, will be convinced that this was a false flag.  The pilot who made the observation marked the observed location using GPS , but subsequent claims could always be made that underwater currents carried off or buried the wreckage.
A reader comment by knesebeckbleibtreu on the above RT article:

"It's pretty easy to determine a real plane wreck with floating bodies, luggage and wreckage from something like MH370 which has revealed none of the above. The MH370 investigation requires far more than burning jet fuel over vast stretches of the south seas. It's almost impossible for the US military sitting there in Diego Garcia to not know jack about the events of that day. Of course they're withholding knowledge of the fate of American citizens on that flight. Proper investigation is also required for the likes of UA93 and AA77 which both left next to nothing in their "crash". Even when a flight is blown up, like that over Ukraine, you get remains scattered. Or even when the Air France flight hit the ocean at 300km/hr, you still find bodies, luggage and parts afloat within days, yet washing ashore for years. Where was the luggage, bodies and fuselage at the Pentagon, or in Shanksville? How on earth did the black boxes at the twin towers vanish out of sight a la MH370? What cracks me up most is people who cower and whine whenever legitimate questions like these are brought up. It's very scary to have a government-provided worldview questioned."
Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia is believed to be one of the safest air carriers in the world. Until today there have been only two incidents with its aircraft. In both cases they overran runways. One took place in November 7, 2004, at Malaysia’s Kota Kinabalu airport (Flight 104, Boeing 737). Another incident with Flight 5218 (Airbus A320-200) occurred in Malaysia’s Kuching on January 10, 2011.  


Wednesday, December 31

02:53 UTC:
One of the three newly recovered bodies was female dressed in a stewardess uniform, F. H. Bambang Soelistyo, chief of Indonesia's search and rescue agency said. The other two bodies were male.

02:01 UTC:
Three additional bodies have been found in the morning, according to the National Search and Rescue Agency (BASARNAS) chief, Channel News Asia reports. The total of six recovered bodies have not yet been brought to shore to Pangkalan Bun in Kalimantan due to bad weather.

Tuesday, December 30

15:13 UTC:
A pilot flying a C-130 Hercules aircraft taking part in the search operation said he spotted seven or eight bodies in the water at the Karimata Strait on Tuesday, Indonesian media outlet Kompas reported. He added that three of the bodies appeared to be holding hands.

09:36 UTC:
The Indonesian navy says they have pulled more than 40 dead bodies out of the sea.


05:50 UTC
The Indonesia National Search and Rescue Agency (BASARNAS) Air Force Hercules found an object described as a shadow at the bottom of the sea in the form of a plane.

Monday, December 29

06:15 UTC
2.15PM: Passengers on other flights arriving at Changi Airport, Singapore, from Surabaya tell our reporters there was "nothing unusual" about weather conditions at point of departure. "It was slightly cloudy but there were no delays in the aircraft taking off," a Singapore Airlines passenger said.
Mr Hendrich Sugiarto, who was on Garuda Indonesia flight GA854 from Surabaya to Singapore about 1.5 to 2 hours behind the AirAsia flight, wrote on Channel NewsAsia's Facebook page that the flight was smooth with no turbulence. "Nothing was unusual...the sky was blue and not cloudy," he said.

23:26 UTC Sunday, December 28
07.26AM: With daybreak, the search for the missing AirAsia flight QZ8501 has resumed, reports Indonesia's TV1.
Sunday, December 28

11:26 UTC
7:22PM: Search and locate operations have been suspended for tonight, Indonesian reports say. Three planes had been combing three areas where QZ8501 was suspected to have lost contact for about two hours with no progress, the person in charge of Indonesia's search team was quoted as saying.
The search operations were suspended at 6:30pm Singapore-time "because it was getting dark", AFP quotes transport ministry official Hadi Mustofa as saying. He says they will resume the search at 7am or earlier.

11:04 UTC
7:04PM: AirAsia has issued a correction to the nationality breakdown of passengers and crew on board. There was one person from the UK on board and the French person is part of the crew.
Nationalities of passengers: 1 Singapore, 1 Malaysia, 3 South Korea, 1 United Kingdom, 149 Indonesia

Nationalities of crew: 1 France, 6 Indonesia

08:42 UTC
4.42PM: The Jakarta Post has quoted an official from Indonesia's National Search and Rescue Agency as saying that flight QZ8501 is believed to have crashed at the location 03.22.46 South and 108.50.07 East, in waters around 80 to 100 nautical miles from Belitung.

06:50 UTC
2.50PM: AirAsia QZ8501's return flight from Singapore to Surabaya, QZ8502, has been delayed by eight hours, and is now scheduled to take off from Changi Airport's Terminal 1 at 10.35pm   

05:45 UTC
1.45PM: AirAsia has released another statement on missing flight QZ8501: "The aircraft was an Airbus A320-200 with the registration number PK-AXC, and had undergone its last scheduled maintenance on Nov 16. The captain in command had a total of 6,100 flying hours and the first officer a total of 2,275 flying hours."

05:30 UTC
1.30PM: Officials said that AirAsia QZ8501 lost contact between Tanjung Pandan and Pontianak in West Kalimantan. According to Indonesian officials, in their last contact with the flight, the pilot asked to rise to 38,000ft to avoid clouds. 

03:41 UTC
AirAsia announced on Facebook and Twitter (six minutes later) that it regrets to confirm that AirAsia flight QZ8501 from Surabaya to Singapore has lost contact with air traffic control.

"AirAsia Indonesia regrets to confirm that flight QZ8501 from Surabaya to Singapore
has lost contact has lost contact with air traffic control at 07:24 hrs this morning. 


03:22 UTC

 Search and rescue (SAR) operations were activated by the Indonesia National Search and Rescue Agency

Saturday, December 27

23:55 UTC

AirAsia Flight QZ8501 was officially declared missing. Its last known position is over the Java Sea, Karimata Strait between the islands of Belitung and Kalimantan

23:18 UTC

ADS-B transponder signal was lost, with last position reported as 3.3708°S 109.6911°E, according to Indonesia's Ministry of Transport

23:17 UTC

Radar contact was lost, according to AirNav Indonesia. (AirAsia initially reported that contact was lost at 23:24.)

23:12 UTC

Pilots requested ATC clearance to divert left from the flight plan and climb from 32,000 ft (9,800 m) to 38,000 ft (12,000 m) to avoid bad weather. Jakarta air traffic controllers allowed the diversion, but deferred the request to climb because of traffic.

22:35 UTC
Flight departed from Juanda International Airport. Scheduled departure was 22:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment